Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Dads


The newest challenge is up at PINspirational Challenge. Hope you can join us for the challenge -- it's an opportunity to jump start your brain for a Father's Day card. Just create a project inspired by the inspiration photo (left).

I chose to use this sweet penguin image for my card. I like the black-and-white of the inspiration pin, but I wanted to add a little color as well. I'm not sure who made that penguin stamp (it's old). I stamped with Tuxedo black ink and added a little color with pencil. I chose to use the scalloped circle to add more color. The background is a snippet of a B&W printed paper (also old).

This card is entering these challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #388 -- anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore #64 anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1922 -- anything goes
Catch the Bug -- anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -- use patterned paper
Crafting by Designs -- anything goes


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card!Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” June Challenge. DT Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love this image. Perfect for the inspiration. Thanks for playing with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts