Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Celebrate things


Another PINspirational Challenge has been posted, and it's all about love. This would be a great inspiration if you need to make a wedding or anniversary card for June. Or if you just want to celebrate love. Or if it inspires you in another direction -- just follow the inspiration and link up your project on the PINspirational blog.

I made a wedding card. I guess this might be considered a "semi-homemade card" like those semi-homemade recipes. In my stash, I had a little box (purchased at a yard sale) that contained blank cards that have black-and-white stripes, plus cutouts of bride and groom clothing, so I decided to use them but to jazz them up with a few touches of my own. I added the sentiment (from an old SU set) in silver embossing, plus I placed some pearls on the dress and added a row of gorgeous lace to the card. (Here's a photo showing the details). The cut-out is on foam tape so it's got a little dimension.
This card is for these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- weddings
Catch the Bug -- bingo (lace, monochromatic, sentiment)
Word Art Wednesday #390 -- anything goes
Crafty Sentiments -- Anything goes

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts