Decided to make a tall, skinny card for a change. Somehow, I got in the habit of making the front of cards this size a little narrow and including an element that extends over the visible inside of the card. In this instance, I used a piece of acetate that has a rather bold black flower on it. I came across this in my stash and thought it would be fun to play with. The circular areas on the flower are transparent, and since the center is rather large, I added a button and bow there. I used the MFT button die to make buttons from matching paper.
(Photographing acetate is a challenge because it reflects light so much.)
This card is for the following challenges:
Simon Says Monday: Transparent Layers
Butterfly Challenge #4: Springtime at last (yellow and a butterfly)
Crafty Ribbons #82: Ribbon and Buttons
Sister Act #50: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday #125: Anything Goes