Monday, August 10, 2026

Beach vibes



 This die-cut sand dollar and shell patterned paper have been sitting on my craft table for a while now.  I was finally inspired to use them after seeing a video of this fun fold. I didn't catch the name of the fold, if it has one. Cut paper at 5.5 x11, score at 4.25 and 8.5. Cut circle in front flap of card, and attach the circle to the inside flap.

I have a variety of seashell stamps, so I used them to decorate the inner flap and inside of the card. The sentiment sticker is from Stamplorations. 

This card is for these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- monochrmatic

The Paper Funday #90-- fun fold

CRAFT #786 -- summer/vacation

Word Art Wednesday #764-- anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2632   -- anything goes

Digi Choosday  -- anything goes

Pollkadoodles challenge  -- anything goes 

Inkspirational #373 -- beach vibe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Beach vibes

 This die-cut sand dollar and shell patterned paper have been sitting on my craft table for a while now.  I was finally inspired to use them...

Popular Posts