Saturday, August 29, 2026

Musical birds


 Sometimes you find the perfect patterned paper for an image. I think that happened with this card. I wanted to use this IO image of birds on a musical staff. While looking though my patterned paper, I found this vintage looking design with flowers and alight pattern of sheet music. The birds are black-embossed, and Distress Antique Linen ink was sponged around the edges of the panel. The sentiment strip is a Stamplorations sticker adhered to a little strip of coordinating paper. Gold watercolor was splattered over the entire card to add a bit of sparkle.

This card is entered in these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- anything goes 

The Paper Funday #90 -- anything goes 

Pammie's Inky Pinkie's #2634 -- anything goes 

Crafter's Cafe #333 -- anything goes  

Word Art Wednesday #766 -- anything goes  

Crafts Galore Encore #150 -- anything goes  

2 comments:

  1. I agree, this is the perfect background paper for this lovely silhouette image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we look forward to seeing you again in September!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation! I love silhouette image on musical staff! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge August "ATG". Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Trucking towards Christmas

It's that a cute image?  It's actually a piece of repurposed, and very shiny, Christmas wrapping paper. I glued it to a piece of car...

Popular Posts