Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Guess I shopped the stash

I don't really have a good system for storing digis, so I sometimes am surprised to find an image I've never used before. I came across this cutie from Paper Cupcakes recently and thought it would make a fun card. The sketch is from Sketch Saturday #229.

The girl is colored with pencils and matted on black The red print is from Pebbles. (I like how it has a similar flower to the one on the girl's hat.)  For the sentiment, I black-embossed on vellum and used black half-pearls to hide the adhesive.

The card is for the following challenges

Sketch Saturday, sketch 229
Simon Says Wednesday, Use Pearls
Papertake Weekly, Anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody #31, Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday #121, Anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Love this fun cute card. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO CUTE, Sandy. I love the image, and you did an amazing job with your card. I'm so blessed and so grateful to have you share your art in our challenge, and I hope that you will continue to join us. I just love seeing what you create.
    Have a blessed week,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy, I got a request from you to join a yahoo group I run--so I came to check you out. First off you appear to be a real person! (or you could be my imaginary friend) and second off you appear to be a stamper! Well that's exciting! I'm not sure how you found us but color me intrigued.

    I like your card very much and having zero experience with digis I can't give any advice on how to store them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sandy, super cute image it reminds me of my daughter :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, every little girl loves to get into Mummy's shoes, it's always nice to see a different unique image - hope u enter again. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody - remember you can enter 3 projects each month. Would love you to join my blog,I have joined yours today! Good Luck! Ange

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts