Thursday, August 25, 2022

Reindeer cheer


 I liked the card sketch using lots of strips of paper so much I made one with Christmas papers. I have lots of scraps of Christmas paper, and it was fun finding some that would make sense together. (The embossed piece on top is leftover from the slimline Christmas card I posted recently, too. Sometimes it looks like I never throw anything away.) For the center, there's a die-cut reindeer (Whimsy Stamps die). He's got a red gem nose, so I guess technically that's Rudolph. The sentiment is glittery red EP.

This card is for these challenges:

ABC Christmas -- R is for Reindeer

Winter Wonderland -- Reindeer

Rudolph Days -- anything Christmas

Word Art Wednesday #557 -- anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2234 -- anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sandy..nice pp layers for the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and great use of the left-over paper and embossing piece. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply delightful and thanks for joining Augusts Rudolph Days Challenge Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Dragonfly

 I don't usually do collage-type backgrounds, but I decided to try one. I started by stenciling in various shakes of pink and plum, then...

Popular Posts