Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Sledding toward Christmas


 Still summer, still hot. Let's think cool thoughts. How about a little sledding? I got this sweet penguin image in Alice Keegan's (Kit & Clowder/The Coloring Channel) Advent giveaway. Colored him with pencils and added some clear Stickles to the flying snow around the sled. Three patterned papers with snowflake designs are featured -- the black one, the gray one, and the red around the main image. 

Added some acrylic circles that feature snowflake patterns as a quick embellishment.

This card is entered in these challenges:

ABC Christmas -- P is for penguin

Double Trouble  #233 -- 3 patterned papers, two colors (red and green), one embossed sentiment

Word Art Wednesday #764 -- anything goes 

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2633 -- anything goes 

Pattie's Creations #245-- use an image

Gem challenge -- anything goes  

4 comments:

  1. I think your sledding joyful penguin is just what a lot of people need to see with yet another heat wave, Sandy! It's hot here, too, so I appreciate that flying snow cooling me off! Great coloring and use of pp, too! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sledding penguin. Great card~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. quel amour Sandy, c'est une adorable carte, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas challenge, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Not my usual colors

 I don't generally use a lot of orange, or pair it with red, but I went in that direction based on the inspiration photo for Beautiful B...

Popular Posts