Friday, May 31, 2024

Father's Day card

Both my Dad and my FIL were big camera buffs. TBH, neither was a particularly good photographer, even though they invested in some good equipment. I decided to ignore the being a good photographer part in this card for my FIL (My dad is no longer with us or I'd make one fpr him, too.)

The card is a mini slimline. For the main panel, I created a sentiment on the computer,printed the sheet nd cut to size. Then I stenciled the herringbone pattern in Creamy Caramel and added the camera image on pop dots. (The camera is from Stamplorations, in a pack of camera die-cuts, some pre-colored and some not). I put photo holder corners on each corner of the panel, then attached to a kraft card.

This card is for these challenges:

Stencils are our Game -- Anything goes

Double Trouble #167 -- For the Blue challenge: masculine card (with kraft and entered in a partners challenge)

Paper Funday #65 -- anything goes

Word Art Wednesday #649 -- anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2421 -- anything goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- anything goes

 


3 comments:

  1. Great sentiment to go with the camera! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stenciled background and the photo corners detail. Great card for camera buffs! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stenciled background and it's perfect for pop of the camera. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble and Paper FunDay. We thank you for your continual participation and want you to know you play a big part in the success of our 6th anniversary and previous partners

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

CAS rower

  Kayaking is a favorite vacation activity of mine, but I don't have a kayak stamp so I went with a canoe. The image is black embossed o...

Popular Posts