Monday, June 12, 2023

All in a box of Kleenex


 A swap group I'm in has a challenge they're calling dumpster dive - the challenge was to use something you would usually throw away on a card. I used part of a flower-patterned tissue box -- it's the three-part panel in the middle of this card. (You can tell it's a box, because it has a bit of a sheen on it that resulted in a glare on the photo). It really made a nice background and pairs well with the die-cut flower too. (flower was in my stash, used the navy blue paper left from cutting the center panel to white-emboss the sentiment.

This card is entered in these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- flowers

Use your Stuff #486 -- flowers

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2323 -- anything goes

Word Art Wednesday # 599 -- anything goes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Dragonfly

 I don't usually do collage-type backgrounds, but I decided to try one. I started by stenciling in various shakes of pink and plum, then...

Popular Posts