Thursday, April 27, 2023

Fun fold


 

I saw a cute fun fold that I wanted to try, and this is the result. (the instructions are here.) The adorable penguin image is from Conie Fong. 

For the card, I cut a regular sized sheet of card stock in half lengthwise. The white panels (there is another one under the image panel so you have a place to write inside the card) and patterned papers were snippets.  I used a couple half gems to fill in some empty space.

This card is entered in these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- anything goes

Pixie's Snippet Playground #452  -- use snippets 

Pattie's Creations #205 -- anything goes

Word Art Wedneday #593 -- anything goes

Crafts Galore Encore #110 -- anything goes


1 comment:

  1. Great card Sandy and what a super fold. Love your sweet image and the colours are so good together. Great that you added the link to the fold as well! Hope your foot is making good progress - ouch!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Dragonfly

 I don't usually do collage-type backgrounds, but I decided to try one. I started by stenciling in various shakes of pink and plum, then...

Popular Posts