Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Merci


 I have an Eiffel Tower stamp that is just a tad too big to fit on an A2 card, so I used it for this mini-slimline card.  The tower is black-embossed onto a patterned paper with a very discrete gray design on it. Along the right edge, the word "Merci" was repeatedly printed. Down the left is a fascinating bit of trim that sort of looks like the open ironwork on the tower; the trim is silver and blue and adds a little simmer to the card.  The gray paper is mounted on a shimmery blue mat, which is on a white card with a very narrow reveal around the edges of the blue.  Another piece of shimmery blue was die-cut as a round tag. There's something that sort of looks like a Fleur de Lis black-embossed on the tag. (I keep thinking I have a fleur de lis stamp, but I cannot find it and decided this would have to do). 

This card is entered in these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - emboss it

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- slimline

Word Art Wednesday #585 -- anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2309 -- anything goes

Pattie's Creations #204 -- must use an image

Crafts Galore Encore #109 -- anything goes

 

4 comments:

  1. 💗💗💗this!! I saw this at the SSS Monday Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love you to come and play with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. Your cute card reminds me of Epcot’s French Pavilion in Disneyworld,FL, USA. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or with #parkhoppingmyhappyplace on Instagram. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that trim is fantastic.Absolutely fits this card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice. It goes perfectly with our theme “Anything Goes” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts