Thursday, February 23, 2023

Flowery van

 

I have had this digi image of a VW van (It's by Bird) for a long time and I've always wanted to try paper-piecing on it. I found this wonderful retro-looking flower pattern to do the piecing with. The parts that aren't pieced are colored with pencils with some silver gel pen on the details that would be chrome or metal.

The sentiment is computer generated.

This card is entered in these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday -- Things With Wheels

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2307 -- anything goes

Word Art Wednesday #583 -- anything goes

Crafts Galore Encore #108 -- anything goes

Creative Inspirations -- anything goes

Pattie's Creations #203 -- anything goes

 

 

1 comment:

  1. This is so groovy. The van is a wonderful image from my childhood. It reminds me of The Patridge Family, etc. I would LOVE to have you come play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and lots of FAB prizes. Please come play along.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Blessings,
    Karen L, Blog Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts