Thursday, September 1, 2022

Getting sentimental

 

I have never tried a 3D embossing folder before, but I purchased one on sale and tried it. Wow, talk about dimension. That texutre maes a pretty background for this sentiment from Quietfire, which is framed by a Spellbinder's die. To accent the sentiment, I perched a bird on the first letter and a few branches under the sentiment. (all the dies are from Spellbinder's sets where I'd used some pieces previously but not the ones I used for this card). Added a few gems for a touch of sparkle.

This card is entered in these challenges:

Can You Handle the Pressure -- Make sentiment a focal point twist

Dies R Us #200 -- anything goes with dies

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2235 --birds

Word Art Wednesday #559 -- anything goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- anything goes


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation Sandy! Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    Can You Handle the Pressure
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Sandy. Great job. I'm so grateful to have you share with us at Word Art Wednesday and hope that you will join us again soon. Have a blessed and creative week!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and sentiment. I have so many regular folders I haven't touched since I started using the 3-D folders. Thanks for sharing with us at the Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts