Thursday, March 24, 2022

No worries here


 Here's a quick and fun card I made using some cute stamps from Simon Says. The base card is a mossy green, and I used snippets of hot pink and a fun DP on the front. The bright pink layer is embossed with the Dotted Swiss EF. The donut is colored with pencils, and I used a snippet of a snippet (left over fro the layer under the pink) to create a second fishtail flag. 

This card is entered in these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday -- bright and cheerful

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- food and Drink

Pixie's Snippet Playground #424 -- use snippets

Word Art Wednesday #535 -- anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2212 -- anything goes

CRAFT #631 -- anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy - that's a good sentiment to live by! I really like this hot pink snippets card.

    Thanks for submitting your homework to the Snippets Playground! meet me in the Treehouse later for lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I do love the layout. Like Sarn - I think the sentiment is perfect for the times we're living in right now!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bright, happy card and I'm a sucker for a donut, especially one as cute as this. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great bright and fun card. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

    Debbie
    CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts