Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Leafy

 

A friend sent me this patterned paper probably two years ago and I love the colors in it. I immediately wanted to use it in a card, and look it only took about two years. Because I wanted to showcase the paper, it's a CAS card. The sentiment (an old one from SU) was stamped on a cream-colored snippet, cut with a circle die (Spellbinders).  The stems were cut from a lavendar-colored snippet using a Sizzix die.  I added some piercing around the exposed edges of the circle. 

This card is for these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- add a die-cut

Dies R Us #188-- anything with a die-cut

Word Art Wednesday #533-- anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2210 -- anything goes

Snippets Playground #423-- use snippets

3 comments:

  1. And you have showcased the paper brilliantly. Lovely card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so soft and pretty in lovely color! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Sandy - worth waiting two years for - the die cuts are so perfect with the paper and the round sentiment.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts