Monday, September 20, 2021

Autumn fun fold


Today's card features another fun fold I discovered on SCS. I think they call this one a pull-out panel fold? I wanted to make a fall-themed card, and I thought I had a bunch of snippets of patterned papers with fall leaves on them. Once I went digging, I didn't find as many as I thought I would, but I managed to find four different patterns to use. (If you look at the photo with the card extended you see a light-colored almost impressionistic leaf print on the first panel, a mutlicolored fall leaf pattern in the oval, a monocolored print in the third panel, a different monochrome print in the final panel, which is matted on another snippet of the paper used in the third panel. 

The "fall" is from Purple Onion and is white-embossed.  On the fourth panel, there's a small border of maple leaves from a set by The Alley Way.  I think the maple leaf die is from Memory Box, and the oval and scallop are good old Nesties.

This card is entered in these challenges:

Double D Challenge -- leaves

Die-Cut Divas -- anything with die cuts

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- lots of layers

Pixie's Snippet Playground #412 -- use snippes (all the patterned papers)

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -- use patterned papers

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2138 --anything goes

Word Art Wednesday #509 -- anything goes


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty fun fold! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a fabulous fun fold! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Leaves’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I LOVE the look of this card.
    You certainly do find some gorgeous card folds over at SCS. I recently used one of your links and made a couple of cards that I was really pleased with - will be crediting you on my blog when they appear next week. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs, Sarn
    Stamping For Pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a double flip card. Great idea and to have so much room to decorate it with leaves is super fun. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Fall card! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and super use of snippet as well! Autumn sure is here in England now.

    Many thanks for coming to have a play in the Snippets Playground.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts