Wednesday, July 14, 2021

More ice cream


 A few days ago, I made a white-on-white ice cream card. Today, I'm back with a "ice cream colors" pastel version. The cone stamp and EF are a set from Michaels, the sentiment is from Purple Onion. The cone is stamped in SU creamy caramel (as is the sentiment) and colored with pencils. Coordinating baker's twine for the bow.

Question for fellow bloggers:  Do you ever monitor your site stats and see weird upticks in viewership? Since I'm not monetizing anything, I glance at the stats just out of curiosity. On a typical day, I might get a dozen visitors, more if I've one of my cards won a challenge or made a Top 3, but not gobs of viewers. Yesterday, it was nearly 1,000 views. I know a couple of my designs have been Pinned alot, but I don't know how to measure that. I'd be happytohear anyone's insights.

The ice cream care is entered in these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday: Lazy Days of Summer

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  emboss it

The Paper Shelter #478 -- girly

Word Art Wednesday #499 -- anything goes

Catch the Bug -- anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2128 -- anything goes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts