Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Crisp cool white


 I rarely do a white-on-white card, but I couldn't resist using crisp cool white for this card featuring cool treats.

I started by embossing a piece of white card stock, trimming it a bit, and mounting it on foam tape on a white card.  Then I die-cut the stitched tags from vellum, using a die from Stamplorations, then white-embossed the ice cream cone and sentiment.  (The sentiment is hiding behind the upper tag; it says treat yourself). The sentiment is from Purple Onion, and the ice cream cone stamp and EF are a cheapie set I got at Michael's a few years ago.

Hope you're staying refreshed during this heat wave.

This card is entered in these challenges:

Die Cut Divas -- tone on tone

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- hello sunshine,

Word ARt Wednesday #499 -- anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2127 -- anything goes

Pattie's Creations #184 -- anything goes

CRAFT #604 -- anything goes

Catch the Bug -- -- anything goes

5 comments:

  1. We are neighbors in the gallery at Pammies Inky Pinkies so I wanted to drop by and say Hi Neighbor. I must say your creation is fabulous. Love the white on white, especially for the theme of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card with the dry embossed background and matching heat embossed tags!! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our tone-on-tone challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy: I love your pretty white on white design. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your wonderful art with us. It's always a joy to have you join us. Have a blessed and creative week.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely and cool. Yes, it's 107 today, down to 101 now at 8:000 p.m.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how this card looks! Now I want some vanilla ice cream! :) Thanks for sharing this cool card with us for our ATG challenge at Catch the Bug! Good luck!

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts