Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Thinking of Thanksgiving


Hi and happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends.  The new PINspirational Challenge has been posted and our fearless leader happens to be Canadian, so we're celebrating Thanksgiving. (Hey, I'm fine with Thanksgiving more than once a year.)

For my card, I used a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers. It is stamped on kraft paper and colored with pencils. (This is a technique I've only used a few times, and it needs some work.)  The center of the sunflower is covered with flocking to give it a nice fuzzy touch.

To the side, there's a scalloped piece of patterned paper and a thin ribbon and bow.

I hope you'll be PINspired to join our new challenge. Just create a project inspired by the PIN and link up at the challenge blog.

My card is for these challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday -- fall/autumn
Word Art Wednesday #408 -- anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -- use patterned paper

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The pumpkin and sunflower with the cute bird looks gorgeous against the Kraft card stock - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sandy. I dropped in, to congratulate you for a prize at stamplorations, I saw it wasnt claimed by you yet. I hope you will check this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts