Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Autumn leaves

         The PINspirational Challenge is up, and it's all about autumn leaves.
        I hope you'll find some inspiration in the photo and join us by creating a project (it doesn't have to be a card) and posting it on the challenge blog.
         (Here in the South, fall feels very far off.  Temperatures should be at very pleasant levels now, but instead, we have a heatwave with temperatures expected to be into the 90s well into October. Yuck).
           For my card, I used a Memory Box die of falling leaves, which I cut in a piece of brown paper that has a print that looks like a nice fall blazer. Behind that paper, I used some striped paper to create some colorful leaves.  (The picture actually looks like the leaves were die-cut and put on top, but it's the opposite.)  The sentiment is an old one from SU.

1 comment:

  1. Your reverse die cut leaves look great.

    Wish we had some of your heat wave. We are having the boat winterized this week as the evenings are so cold now, DH is worried about the freezing weather being just around the corner. We have buckets of rain lately!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts