Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Tour de holiday


It's time for another PINsprirational Challenge and it's a fun inspiration this time (see the photo to the right). I'm pretty sure Deanne wasn't thinking about the Tour de France when she selected it, but since I have a sometimes bike racer and huge Tour fan in my family, that's where my mind went.

The main image on my card is a vintage biker from Rubbernecker Stamps. I stamped it three times, one in navy, one in blue and one in slate gray. (The stamping platform was great for this). The sentiment is from a very old All Night Media set, and I spiced things up with some acrylic dots.

Hope you'll be inspired to make a project for PINspirational Challenge -- it doesn't have to be a card. Just be sure to link up to the challenge blog.

My card is entered into these challenges:
Paper Shelter #391 -- holiday time
Word Art Wednesday #394 -- anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1928 --  anything goes

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic take on the inspiration photo! Love the varied colors and hues. Thank you very much for joining our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts