Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Just beachy


Another PINspirational Challenge has been posted, and life's a beach! I hope you'll be inspired by the inspiration photo and join in the fun by linking up at the challenge blog.

I decided to feature this summer-themed paper along with a smaller image from a beach set from Purple Onion. Usually, I use the large image with this set, which is a beach chair and umbrella scene. But to show more of the paper, I chose this smaller image of a beach bag, hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen lotion. The image is colored with pencils.  The sentiment is from the same Purple Onion set.

This card is entered in these challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday -- bright and cheerful
Scribbles Designs Challenge -- A Slice of Summer
Word Art Wednesday #397 -- anything goes
Crafty Sentiments -- anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -- use patterned paper

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful project! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts