Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Sending sunshine


     Another PINspirational Challenge is up, and it's our 7th anniversary. Deanne has a special prize on offer for this challenge. To take part, all you have to do is create and link up a project based on the PINspirational photo. It says "Create Your Own Sunshine." (Link up at the challenge blog.)
       I guess I kind of took the inspiration literally, as I created a ray effect with snippets of different yellow patterned papers. (Subtle, huh?) To complete my card, I used a sentiment from Alley Way Stamps, a couple of gingham fabric flowers, and stamped stems and leaves.
      Hope you'll join in the challenge.

My card is entered in these challenges:
Word Art Wedneday#380 -- anything goes
Catch the Bug -- anything goes
Crafts Galore #62  -- anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1914 -- anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge --use patterned paper

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card, thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper piecing on this card! Very pretty. I am really happy you shared this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, pretty papers.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore April Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts