A friend sent me some stamped images of Christmas Snoopy, and it works perfectly with this ribbon. The image is colored with pencils, ad matted on a coordinating card. I just added the ribbon and a tag to make a card. (Snoopy is a Stampendous image and the sentiment is Hampton Arts.)
This card is for these challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #318 -- anything Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra, Feb. -- anything Christmas
ABC Christmas -- C is for creature
Word Art Wednesday #268 -- anything goes
Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday -- anything goes
Rubber stamping, stamping, papercrafting and other projects from a writer by trade, stamper by passion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pumpkin spice pie
: On Thanksgiving, I usually declare that "I'm here for the sides," namely dressing and pumpkin pie. So why not make pumpkin ...
Popular Posts
-
Making these rocker cards is so fun. As long as it can fit in an envelope, you can add any size or shape you want on top of the rocker base...
-
. Another Christmas card in July. This one is a Zfold, with a focus on die-cuts. I combined a tree from one set with gifts from a birthday ...
-
No pressure, but Christmas is just 2 weeks off, you know. Here's a card using very traditional colors. I took a stamp that is an imag...
Oh Snoopy is so adorable
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Extra challenge
Julie T
That image and ribbon do match perfectly. Nice and adorable.
ReplyDeleteLovely card love the matching ribbon too, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
ReplyDeletehugs Samantha :0)