Friday, January 27, 2012

Inspired balloons


Paper Cupcakes inspiration photo
      This week's challenge at There's Magic in the Air asks us to be inspired by this bright and cheerful photo. I loved the greens and purples and wanted to be sure to incorporate them into this card.
     I even found a Paper Cupcakes image that works well with this inpiration. It's called (surpirsingly enough) Balloons with Envelopes.
     I used this week's sketch from SCS, and there's nothing that needs explanation on this card.
     The details:  Image by Paper Cupcakes; papers by Martha Stewart.  Image colored with pencils and OMS.  Accessories include Beads in a Bottle, decorative-edge scissors and skinny ribbon.
     I'm also entering this in the current Victorine Originals Challenge, which is "anything goes,"  so I'm pretty sure this qualifies.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I love that image.. You did a beauitufl creation. Great JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at TMITA-Cupcakes, good luck!
    -Sony - DT
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Poppy triptych

 This card was inspired by this inspiration photo from the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge you can see below. The image is a large "Sticke...

Popular Posts