Sunday, June 26, 2011

Farewell to Etsy Inspired Challenge.

After more than three years hosting the Etsy-Inspired Challenge, Ashley is ending the challenge.  EIC was the first blog challenge I ever entered, and it's always fun because each challenge takes us to a different Etsy shop, usually one I would never, ever visit on my own.
For the last challenge, EIC141, the shop is called Homes and Weddings, and it features metal wire items such as place card holders.  My inspiration for this piece is the silver wire heart-shaped table decoration.
The inspiration piece reminded me of this silver wire heart-shaped clip.  I got the sketch from a Yahoo group I am in. It's a large tag with a smaller tag and library evelope on it.  The large tag is clear-embossed with butterflies, and the smaller tag and evelope are decorated with punched butterflies.  The silver heart is set off by matching ribbon.
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo (butterflies) StampinUp (sentiment)
Inks -- versamark; Memento Tuxedo black, VersaMagic Pretty Petunia (sponged on small tag)
Thank you, Ashley, De and the EIC DT --- it's been fun, and I will miss the challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts