Tuesday, May 25, 2010

When life gives you lemons


I made this card for Off The Wall Craftiness Challenge 8. The inspiration piece was a variety of shower (as in bridal or baby shower) related pictures. One of the photos was of a nice closeup of lemonade with lemon slices in it -- hence this card.

I used card positioning system sketch CPS168 for it. The stamps are by Flourishes, colored with pencils and OMS. The only embellishment is a few snips of grosgrain ribbon, but I wanted to keep it sunny and light, just like the inspiring lemonade.

3 comments:

  1. Sandy this card is so great! I love the part of the inspiration with the lemonade :) Cant wait for summer to drink some ice cold lemonade! Good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Loving the lemon yellow with aqua, and the sentiment is fabulous! Great job with CPS sketch 168!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts