Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bear with me...


I do a couple of COTMs with various Yahoo groups, and the theme for one this month is "bears". You can use either wild bears or the teddy kind. I basically own one bear stamp -- of this cute koala. It's from the very first grab bag of unmounteds I ever purchased, the day I discovered UMs and realized how much I'd save if I started using them. I think it's by Impression Obsession.

I used this week's Card Positioning System sketch, CPS 165. The paper is also from long ago, and I don't know who makes it, either. Image is colored, very lightly, with pencils and OMS.

The card came out reasonably, cute, I think, even if I wouldn't have used the bear except I had to. As always the CPS sketch is a good one to keep in mind for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts