Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another paint chip card


I used one of the paint chips I had left over from my VSN challenge for this card. The changing colors on the chip adds a lot of interest to the card, I think.
The elf is from Faerie Song. I stamped him three times in StaZon black ink, then trimmed the paint chip and rounded the corners. The Live Laugh Love is another Faerie Song stamp – but the words are stacked one on the other, so I cut them into strips to spread them over the space available. The polka dot background paper matched the colors in the paint chip and also reflected the dots of the elf’s shirt. The base card is a very dark purple, eggplant would probably be the best term for it.

Don't forget: Virtual Stamp Night this weekend at SCS. There are a couple challenges Friday night and a full menu on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts