Monday, May 18, 2009

Etsy inspired #36


I tried my first Etsy Inspired challenge. The subject this week is Dog Bone Art, which is apparently famous for an adorable Pirate Cupcake.


I, however, took my inspiration from some cute plush bananas they have. I have had this banana stamp (and it's one banana) since I started stamping. It was a find at Big Lots for a buck. (I also got an orange and a watermelon slice). I used basic masking to create the bunch. It's colored with pencils and OMS, sentiment is computer-generated.


I went clean and simple, and I think it made a cute little card.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I'm so happy that you got a chance to play with us this week! I'm always excited about new players! Thank you so much for playing the challenge, it means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love the little bow above the bananas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy this is great! Thanks for playing along this week! Hope to see you in the upcoming weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts