Friday, May 29, 2009

Card Maps card

I entered this card into Card Maps 3rd anniversary contest. You could use any of their sketches from the past three years., I used one from December 08.
To make the tag, I stamped the rose on Vellum with Versamark, then embossed in white. I colored on the back side of the vellum with pencils and OMS. I love the delicate, understated look this gives. I also inked the edges of the tag with lavender ink.

Other supplies include narrow satin ribbon, mini brads and a decorative edge scissors. (The rose is Endless Creations).

I didn't win, but I think it's a pretty card just the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts