Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Summer butterfly

I


 I have a lot of butterfly stamps and I've kind of neglected them recently. (I miss Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge, which was always a reason to use a butterfly.) 

So, I've made a new butterfly card. The butterfly is black-embossed and colored with watercolors and reinker. After the paint dried, I stamped the butterfly on a Post-it note, cut it out and masked the butterfly to stencil the chevron pattern. Completed the card with a simple sentiment and a few sequins. Used foam tape to attach panel to topfold card base.

This card is for these challenges:

Pick 3 Challenge #7 -- purple, chevron, sequins

Stencil fun challenge -- patterns 

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2629 -- anything goes

Crafters Cafe #332   -- anything goes

Word Art Wednesday #760  -- anything goes

The Paper Funday #89  -- anything goes

Polkadoodles  -- anything goes

DigiChoosday  -- anything goes 

3 comments:

  1. Sandy, this is such a pretty card! I really like your background and it really makes that butterfly stand out. I like the way you used the sequence too. Lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandy ... this is so, so pretty! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Stencil Fun challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Stencil Fun Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design and a gorgeous butterfly. Thanks for playing along at The Pick 3 Challenge, it's always a treat to see everyone's creativity.
    Donna xx
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Beach vibes

 This die-cut sand dollar and shell patterned paper have been sitting on my craft table for a while now.  I was finally inspired to use them...

Popular Posts