Monday, November 21, 2022

Hot Cocoa Cuteness


 Oh my gosh, has it been hot chocolate weather where I live lately. It's been unusually cold for at least a week, and my office and craft spaces are in the basement, where it's cool even in warm weather. 

Today's card features a super cute die-cut image from STAMPlorations -- it's part of a set that has all sorts of cuties with mugs of cocoa.  I realized I had some patterned paper that would go nicely with the die-cut, and I used the SCS sketch that called for trimming the edge off a square set on point. The sentiment is an oldie from Purple Onion, stamped in a similar green.

This card is entered in these challenges:

Double D  Challenge -- hot beverages

Word Art Wednesday #569 -- anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2247 -- anything goes

STAMPlorations Never-Ending Challenge -- feature their product

 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute cup of hot chocolate! Thanks for joining us at Double D Challenges. Doni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts