Saturday, October 8, 2022

Pink poinsettias

 
 

 


The Jingle Belles are holding a Pink challenge to mark Breast Cancer Awareness month, so I tried my hand at a pink and pale green card. The poinsettia image is from Studio Katia. It's silver-embossed on watercolor paper, the colored with watercolors. The sentiment is silver-embossed on a strip of pale pink vellum.  I used a border punch on the green mat. It's a mini slimline size. 

The Jingle Belles are promising to donate $2 to breast cancer research for each card entered in this challenge, so if you're at all inclined to make a Christmas card and link it up, this would be a good time to do so.

My card is for these challenges:

Jingle Belles -- Pink Christmas

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2240 -- anything goes

Pattie's Creations #199 -- anything with an image

Word Art Wednesday #563 -- anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Those poinsettias are so lovely in pink ... love the torn vellum sentiment too ... so glad you joined our PINK Christmas at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that spray of pink poinsettias could not be more elegant, I love the sentiment on the torn vellum, too and that soft green frame! Thanks very much for joining our Jingle Belles fun and helping us raise money for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers. Love the way you added the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card. I love that border bunch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Dragonfly

 I don't usually do collage-type backgrounds, but I decided to try one. I started by stenciling in various shakes of pink and plum, then...

Popular Posts