Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Cars, cars, cards


 Here's another fairly masculine card. I found patterned paper which features some really cool old cars and used it for a car-themed card. I went looking for a sentiment; I have a set of travel-themed sentiments and this one had never been inked before. I added a ribbon with white stitching down the center because it reminds me of a road.

This card is entered in these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- add a sentiment

CRAFT #641 -- transport

Word Art Wednesday #547-- anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2225 -- anything goes


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Dragonfly

 I don't usually do collage-type backgrounds, but I decided to try one. I started by stenciling in various shakes of pink and plum, then...

Popular Posts