Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Stockings were hung


 

Because I couldn't craft for so long, I'm way behind on Christmas cards.  I used the SCS sketch to come up with a quick one.  The central image features a  BoBunny stamp, which is red embossed and matted on a red-and-white printed snippet. It's popped up on foam tape to make room for the striped baker's twine behind it. 

I edged both the sentiment and the central panel with a little red ink, just because I think it makes the element stand out more.

(Just a note, the background paper is looking blue on my computer screen, but it is definitely green. After multiple attempts to take a photo that better reflects the color, you've got to take my word for it.)

This card is entered into these challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #511 --use a stocking

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge  --use patterened paper

Word Art Wednesday #460 -- anything goes

Crafty Sentiments -- anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2041 -- anything goes

The Holly and the Ivy #81 -- anything Christmas



3 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy!
    What a darling Christmas card. I love the color combination of pink and blue for Christmas cards, and this is so soft and sweet. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creativity with us. I'm SUPER grateful to have you play along with us and I hope you will join us again soon. May God bless you today and always, and I encourage you to look to JESUS for all your needs. He loves you SO much.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts