Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Bring on the Berries


Look at the yummy inspiration we have for the new PINspirational Challenge. Strawberries aren't only tasty, they are gorgeous to look at, so have fun with this new challenge. Just make a project (doesn't have to be a card) and link it up at the PINspirational Challenge blog by the deadline.

My card uses a large stamp I have had for a very long time, and I can't even say for sure who the manufacturer is. It's colored with pencils, mounted on a snippet of dark green and then on a snippet of a red polka-dot paper. I added just a bit of twine to finish it off.

My card is entered in these challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #376 -- anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1910 -- anything goes
Crafting by Designs -- anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -- use patterned paper

2 comments:

  1. Your card is fantastic, and reminds me how close we are to strawberry season (finally!!). Great job! Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs! —Laura (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Dragonfly

 I don't usually do collage-type backgrounds, but I decided to try one. I started by stenciling in various shakes of pink and plum, then...

Popular Posts