Saturday, November 3, 2018

Tags

     I've been in a creative slump recently, so I'm so happy that the 25 Days of Christmas Tags has started on Tracey McNeely's blog. This event always features an amazing array of inspiration, and I hope to find the time to play along a lot this month.
     I jumped right into it by creating a tag inspired by Day 1, which featured the design team from Simon Says Stamp. specifically was inspired by this tag (right) by Kim Hamilton. Lots to like there, with the rich reds and the unexpected shape.
     For my tag, I used mistletoe instead of a poinsettia but retained the round shape and the second red tag behind the white tag. The berries have Nuovo drops on them for a bit of dimension and sparkle.
Source of mistletoe stamp is unknown. The sentiment is from Whimsey Stamps.

Entering this tag in:
25 Days of Christmas Tags
Catch the Bug -- Anything goes challenge

7 comments:

  1. Really cute tag. Thanks for stopping by and joining us this week at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the tag and I love the mistletoe image! Bet the glimmer of those crystal drops looks great irl too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mistletoe tag is beautiful and, I'm sure, has re-ignited your creativity! So thrilled you're joining us in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery; hope you'll play along often!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tag, it’s very nice!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts