Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Head out on the highway


     It's time for another challenge from PINspirational Challenge. There are a lot of ways the inspiration Pin (there on the right) could be interpreted, but to me, it read "masculine." What kind of inspiration are you getting from it?  Create a project based on the Pin, link it up at the PINspirational Challenge blog, and you will be in the random draw for a gift certificate from Fred She Said.
     My card features a pre-colored image from Fred She Said (you can choose from several different colors for the motorcycle, or get it as line art and color it yourself). Since I was going with a manly card, I stuck to a simple color scheme of blue, black, and white. The black layer is embossed with a diamond pattern, which was as close as I have to the classic non-skid pattern. For embellishments, I went with three simple grommets.
      For a sentiment, I computer-generated a line from the classic motorcycle song, Born to Be Wild.

This card is entered into these challenges:
The Paper Shelter #350 -- Digital image
Crafty Sentiments -- anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1834 -- anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #348 -- anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts