Monday, July 2, 2018

Dance in the Rain


     I  finally put ink to this lovely stamp I picked up on clearance so many months ago I don't really remember when. The inspiration for this activity was the current Butterfly challenge. The current "wheel of choices" all start with the letter V.  I went with violet and vintage. The image already had a vintage feel, which I highlight with some crocheted lace and silver butterfly charm that looks sort of antique.
This card is for these challenges:
Butterfly #102 -- vintage and violet
Crafting From the Heart #213 -- anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #340 -- anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations #49 -- anything goes

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely stamp this is. It has a perefct vintage style look , just right for my challenge. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Sandy! Love the charming couple who are dancing and I love your purple color palette! The lace and embellishment add more beauty to the card. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts