Monday, June 8, 2015

Old West Scene

With Father's Day coming up, there is a lot of demand for masculine cards.  I had this image (No idea of the source, someone sent it to me in an RAK) that screams "masculine" so now seemed a good time to use it. With such a large image, there wasn't much to do.  I ran the edges along an ink pad (Colorbox Chalk Dark Moss) because there really wasn't room to mat the image. The mustard colored paper is torn along the edge, and I used up five  eyelets to add a masculine embellishment. (That means I only have about 493 eyelets left).

I'm entering these challenges:
Inky Impressions #212 -- For a Man
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge -- masculine
Clear it Out Blog -- Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday #186 -- Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Add a zero after the number of eyelets you have left and you know how many I have left.... kidding! maybe. Love this great masculine card. I something think that the larger images are better for guy cards because then you don't have room to make too many embellishments or layers and make it too fussy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Sandy! perfect masculine card, luv the scene! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts