Friday, October 3, 2014

Shine on

I've been wanting to use this fancy corner piece since a friend sent it to me months ago, but I didn't have a layout in mind. This week's Papertake Weekly Challenge had a layout that really lent itself to the corner treatment, so I made this card.
The chandelier image is from Michael's dollar bin, I think -- I've had it for ages and never used it before.  It is white embossed, and accented with tiny pearls.

The card is for these challenges:

Papertake Weekly, sketch 94
The Paper Shelter #176, Pearls
Word Art Wednesday #152, Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenge #28, Anything Goes
Little Tangles #46, Anything Goes.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Thank you so much for participating in our challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. It's a delight to be able to see your inspiration there. We appreciate your support! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely take on the layout. Thank you for posting your art with us this week during our 152nd challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Hoping you have a fine, fun day, full of glorious giggles, with buckets of blessings from Heaven as you work, and play.
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  3. That corner piece is simply fabulous!!! LOVE it. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Always a pleasure to see someone new. Have a beautiful weekend.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean, simple and beautiful !!

    Thank you for participating in The Paper Shelter Challenge this week !!
    Good Luck!

    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant design! Thanks for playing long with the Little Tangles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts