Sunday, September 22, 2013

Chocolate lover

This card is for a chocolate lover.  I have a great set of chocolate-themed stamps from Club Stamp, and I used several of them.  On the inside, the sentiment is "I could give up chocolate, but I am not a quitter." The  nutrition label is quite funny, too: "serving size, 4 lbs".

I used Freshly Made sketch #104 for this card,  converting the fishtail banner into the label, which is mounted on a scalloped-edge matting with ribbon woven through it.

Ink is good old Chestnut Roan chalk ink from Colorbox.  The embellishments are very narrow brown ribbon and a large brad in colors that look like dark and white chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm I can relate! Cute card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Sandy! I love that label!!! Ha! I would love a 4lb serving size of chocolate!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts