Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What's Christmas Without Glitter?

     I'm not much of a glitter girl, but one of the VSN challenges this weekend was to do a panel covered in glitter. I decided to make my panel angels in a glittery sky.
     The card is based on the current Card Positioning System sketch (CPS248), which called for three stacked elements, so I just stacked the angels (unknown maker).  They are colored with pencils.  I used a thin two-sided adhesive film for Thermoweb to cover the panel, then added a light blue glitter. That panel is matted on navy paper, and the sentiment (from Serendipity) is in Night of Navy ink. Clean and Simple, it's as easy as that.
      I'm also entering this to the current Victorine Originals Challenge (VO23) to make a Christmas card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts