Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Silhouetted flower

     I was playing with silhouette stamps, because that's the theme of a COTM for a group I'm in. I black-embossed the black-eyed Susan stamp on kraft paper. The paper has a texture which showed up through the embossing, but it's kind of an interesting effect.
     The layout is this week's Card Positioning System sketch (CPS238).  I kept the card all neutral, so as not to draw attention away from the main element.
     Other supplies: Printed paper is from Hobby Lobby.  Stamp is from A Country Welcome (which is no longer in business, but someone bought their stamp line); gingham ribbon, half-pearls in two sizes.  The sentiment is a rub-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts