Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Make your own flowers



The theme this week for the Magical Monday Challenge is "make your own flowers." I went with a simple flower punch for the flowers on the bottom of this card, adding the centers with a marker. (There's always a free digi at the challenge, and the winner gets to choose two Paper Cupcakes images.)

The card is a CASE for SCS's Queen for the Day challenge, which honored one of my favorite stampers -- sleepyinseattle.

The Details: Sentiment by TPC Studio, flourish by Autumn Leaves. Stamped in Chestnut Roan chalk ink. Ribbon by KI Memories. Paper tearing by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts