Monday, May 16, 2011

Enjoy the ride



I hit the jackpot while I was out visiting yard sales last week. One of the vet organizations (American Legion or VFW) had an entire table full of brand new stamping/scrapbooking supplies. They were selling stickers 4 packs for $1 and clear stamps 2 packs for $1. I got 4 packs of Martha Stewart premade bows, rub-ons, etc, and 2 packs of Autumn Leaves stamps. I should have bought more.

I used the ribbon colors my color inspiration for this card. The theme was inspired by the current Etsy-Inspired Challenge, EIC 168. The store this time is called Bear Creek Designs, and it features hand-felted little critters -- talk about cute! I was inspired by this needle-felted horse. (I'd be tempted to adopt him and bring him home if my son were younger,)

Carousel horse stamp from Sweet Impressions, colored with pencil and OMS. Sentiment is computer-generated. Ribbons by Martha Stewart (who makes much prettier bows than I can, what a surprise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts