Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Basket case


I did this card for Teapot Tuesday this week, using the current CPS card sketch, CPS 133.

The stamps are from DRS, I purchased them in a grab bag more than a year ago, and this was the first time I've ever used them. They were still in a little baggie, waiting for me to put Tack-It-Again on them and put them in my filing system. (Bad me, letting poor defenseless stamps sit around like that.) The sketch calls for a curvy element at the top and bottom, and the line of trees worked perfectly for that.

Inks used were Chestnut Roan chalk on the baskets (the colored with pencils and OMS); SU Forest Foliage on the trees. Ribbon from Hobby Lobby.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts