Thursday, July 2, 2026

Wish I were there


 Oh my gosh, it is SO HOT. A nice sea breeze would be quite welcome. At least I can create one on paper.

This card features a beach scene from Purple Onion Designs, colored in pencils. The striped segment is stenciled. 

This card is entered in these challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2626 -- water

Creative Inspiration -- Summer sunshine

Paper Funday #89 -- Splash 

Simon Says Stamp Monday -- stripes

Word Art Wednesday #758  -- anything goes

Digi Chooseday -- anything goes

Crafts Galore Encore -- anything goes

 

2 comments:

  1. Sandy, this is such a perfect summer card! I love the blue and the white. You’ve colored the image so very well and it matches the background paper perfectly. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heat wave hasn't subsided here either, and I can feel the sea breezes from your card now. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope to see more of your creative designs soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Summer butterfly

I  I have a lot of butterfly stamps and I've kind of neglected them recently. (I miss Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge, which was always...

Popular Posts